154 Alhambra Street
Behind the charming Marina-style facade, a modern light-filled home awaits!
This well-designed home offers an open floor plan ideal for entertaining and comfortable living. At the center of the home is a spacious great room with soaring vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, several skylights, and a fireplace anchors the room. This impressive space was created with the entertainer in mind, featuring an open modern kitchen with Viking gas range, Bosch dishwasher, granite countertops, counter seating, plus an adjacent wet bar with 132 bottle Sub-Zero wine fridge and a second Bosch dishwasher.
The home’s two serene bedrooms and sunroom overlook the large backyard retreat, and there is a remodeled full bathroom located off of the main hallway.
The home also includes a garden level one-bedroom unit. This bonus space enjoys its own entrance from the home’s tradesman alley and once inside your guests won’t want to leave. This private getaway overlooks the garden and includes a remodeled kitchen, full bathroom, and a spacious bedroom with generous closet space. There is a charming sunroom, ideal for dining, a home office, or den.
In addition, there is plenty of extra storage space in the garage and can accommodate two-car tandem parking.
- Built in 1925
- Two bedrooms, plus sunroom on the main level
- Remodeled full bathroom on the main level
- Expansive great room with vaulted ceilings and skylights
- Fireplace and custom built-in bookshelves
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & granite counters
- Viking gas range, pantry, plus two Bosch dishwashers
- Wet bar featuring Sub-Zero wine fridge for up to 132 bottles
- Lovely entry foyer with internal access to the garage
- Hardwood floors, recessed lighting on the main level
- Private, garden-level one-bedroom in-law with kitchen and full bathroom
- Laundry located in the garage
- Two car parking, plus extra storage in garage
- Two blocks to Chestnut Street
- Moments to the Presidio, Marina Green, Crissy Field & public transit
- 2,164+/- sq. ft. per open homes floor plan
- Extra deep lot (149 ft per assessor map)
The Marina neighborhood of San Francisco is one of the most desirable districts in the city. With astounding views of the Golden Gate rising over the Marin Headlands, this is where the city and the bay come together. Life in the Marina implies life by the sea, with all the romance it evokes, giant exotic yachts, magnificent sunsets, and breathtaking parks. Lovers of the outdoors populate the many hiking and running trails which line the waterfront, taking in the sun-drenched views and the wide open bucolic expanse of Marina Green. This magnificent park is in steady use by kite fliers, volleyball lovers, and frisbee experts alike. There are some high-quality sports retailers nearby to help outfit the exercise minded residents.
Just steps away you'll find the awe-inspiring Palace of Fine Arts, an exquisite garden and classic structure reminiscent of Roman Temples which was designed by Bernard Maybeck in 1915. Here you'll find a much-needed oasis of serenity in an otherwise hectic city. The rotunda, powerful columns and introspective lagoon are a select location for wedding parties and an often repeated image for travel magazines. East of the Marina one finds a set of dock buildings, a former Army outpost, which have become central to the cultural life of the area, known as Fort Mason. It currently houses an extraordinary cultural arts center - full of galleries, dance performance spaces, and a theater. A one-of-a-kind farmers market resides here weekly, as does an annual food and wine festival that attracts thousands of foodies from all across the Bay. Nowhere in the city does waterfront life come together so perfectly with vibrant city culture and world-class restaurants. Don't miss the inspiring Marina District.